I have taught Suzuki violin and fiddle lessons to students of all ages and abilities (ages 4 to 80) in the Twin Cities Metro! I am so proud of each and every one of my students as they continue to grow, and strive towards their goals of improving their skills and abilities. I would like to congratulate my students for their hard work and extraordinary persistence.
A few of my students play in Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies (GTCYS) and Minnesota Youth Symphonies (MYS):
1 student in Philharmonia
2 students in Concertino
1 student in Symphony
1 student in String Orchestra
1 student in Philharmonic
- Congratulations to Olivia who was placed into the quintet at White Bear Lake High School. She had to audition to receive this honor.
- Congratulations to Aaron for making it into Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies Symphony Orchestra for the second time. He will be a ninth grader this fall.
- Congratulations to Ivy for placing into Philharmonic Orchestra in Minnesota Youth Symphonies. I consider this to be quite an accomplishment as she has only been playing the violin for three years. Her hard work is definitely paying off! She will be a seventh grader this fall.
- Congratulations to Rejat for moving up an orchestra in Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies. He is now a member of Concertino.
- Congratulations to Vikram for being selected to play in the Concertino Orchestra of Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies.
- Congratulations to Amithy for being accepted into Philharmonia of the Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies.
- Congratulations to Emily who made it into Symphony, the top orchestra at school. She will be a sophmore this year.
- Congratulations to Olivia for being selected to play in Varsity Orchestra, the highest orchestra for White Bear Lake High School (north campus). She will be a freshman this fall.
- Congratulations to the 11 students who participated in the East Suburban Federation of Music Clubs Festival on January 19, 2019. Eight students received superior, two received excellent and one student received a satisfactory rating.
- Congratulations to Aaron who will be an eighth grader in the fall, for placing in GTCYS’s top orchestra, Symphony. Because of a scheduling conflict, he has decided to stay in Philharmonic Orchestra so that he can complete his Eagle Scout award.
- Congratulations to Olivia for being placed in the All District Orchestra for the second year and receiving a perfect score on all excerpts that was played for her audition.
- Congratulations to Avianna for being placed in the All District Orchestra for the second year.
- Danil, 4th grade, was promoted to the 5th grade orchestra.
- Aaron, 7th grade, placed in the Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies (GTCYS) Philharmonic Orchestra, the 2nd highest orchestra in GTCYS. There are seven orchestras in GTCYS. He and an oboe player are the only two middle school students with other high school members.
- Aaron, 6th grade, participated in the top summer ensemble of Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies, Chamber Symphony.
- Aaron received his 6th consecutive superior rating in the East Metro Federation of Music Clubs held on February 18th, 2017.
- Kaushik received his 3rd consecutive superior rating.
- Rejat received his 5th consecutive superior rating.
- Joseph received a superior rating.
- Kaushik earned a spot in the Minnesota Youth Symphony (MYS) String Orchestra.
- Olivia, who is in 4th grade, placed in all district orchestra for the Robbinsdale school district.
- Olivia, 4th grade, was recently moved to the 5th grade orchestra.
- Ella, 4th grade, was promoted to the 5th grade orchestra.
- Avianna placed in all district orchestra for the Robbinsdale school district.
- Joseph received the highest grade for the violinists in his school orchestra class.
- Darren received his 3rd consecutive superior rating in the Minnesota Federation of Music Clubs!